The State controls the major roads, highways, and freeways but has little authority over roads that have Right Away access. Such as a right away caused by an easment on a person(s) property may be a dirt road, still the person who owns the property can go to court and deny easement or right away access when to much problems occur on the easement. Thus the owner may and can get a court order to remove the easement and right away. If this is not true, then can you provide the RCW or WAC supported by a RCW that denies it. Thanks