No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

Will it help if I ask my employer to withdraw my PERM. I am seriously interested in studying here and not in the Green Card.

F. J. Capriotti III
F. J. Capriotti III, Immigration Attorney - Portland, OR
Posted over 4 years ago.

Yes, perhaps.

Be prepared to demonstrate how you plan to use your uS education back home ... a job offer would be a good start.