Thank you for your response Mr. Rosenberg. Even though he is now working, he is not in a financial position to retain an attorney. I have represented myself pro-per on a couple of occasions in Superior Court & have fared quite well. I think I may be able to help him out in this ?! What exactly is GC Services & can I possibly file an abstract on his behalf? If so, where would I locate the information to do so & to whom would I file said abstract with?