No photo
Posted almost 4 years ago.

The instruction only says to submit tax returns if you are applying based on your marriage to a USC. Do they usually request tax returns from everyone in NJ?

Yolanda Navarrete
Yolanda Navarrete, Immigration Attorney - Morristown, NJ
Posted almost 4 years ago.

If the instructions say to submit tax returns then you should submit it. This is federal law so it really doesn't depend on what state you are in. It's best to be safe than sorry. Good luck.