No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

how do i go about getting a lawyer when i dont have the money for one and we dont even know when his first court date is

Craig S Orent
Craig S Orent, Criminal Defense Attorney - Phoenix, AZ
Posted over 3 years ago.

Your son will be appointed a public defender at some point. You can call the court in which his case is pending to learn his status and the next court date