No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

How to inform them I have no lawyer, Please would you explain how

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina
Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina, Immigration Attorney - Berkeley, CA
Posted about 4 years ago.

Inform the Court in writing; submit all relevant applications, forms and supporting documents; pay the fees; submit proof of payment.