No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

we made a mistake and just realize that we filed as singles, what shall i do?

Giacomo Jacques Behar
Giacomo Jacques Behar, Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA
Posted over 4 years ago.

No need to panic.. It's an innocent mistake. These things happen. Just go to your Accountant and ask him/her to amend your taxes. No big deal. Taxes can be amended for up to 4 years. People do it all the time. You won't have to show any taxes to USCIS, but will be able to honestly answer all the questions on your N-400 and show good moral character.
I hope my answers were helpful.
Please don't forget to designate a "Helpful" and "Best Answer" to your question.