No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

More than 20 years are remaining on the mortgage

Mark David Brynteson
Mark David Brynteson, Estate Planning Attorney - Belvidere, IL
Posted about 4 years ago.

You need to see a real estate attorney in your area. There are options for people in your mom's situaltion. However, to see if she can pursue them, you need to talk with a real estate lawyer.