Thank you for your comment. I thought about serving the company's registered agent in NJ, but NJ's Secretary of State records give a slightly different company name in NJ for the registered agent than what I know the defendant to be (same company name, but LLC in NJ verses Inc. in the foreign state), so I am not sure it is the same company and may just serve the company's Washington State entity.