Sorry, I hit send by accident. As I was saying, obviously your son was misdiagnosed, the issue will be whether the misdiagnosis was a deviation from the standard of care. Second, you must have had significant enough damages that it will be worthwhile to pursue a claim. I would be happy to speak with you about your case, contact our office at 919-783-5900.