No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

Thank you...the court order states that all major decision including but not limited to medical and education be discussed and approved by both parents.

Richard James Mockler III
Richard James Mockler III, Litigation Lawyer - Tampa, FL
Posted about 4 years ago.

I would file the motion as one for contempt or alternatively for enforcement. In my view, changing the pediatrician should be considered a "major decision." If the court doesn't want to hold dad in contempt, the court can at least order him not to do it again.