No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

could you give me some extra money so i could Consult with an Attorney in my area . the reason i use this site is to help you get noticed ,, i am only a poor person .

Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova, Immigration Attorney - Brooklyn, NY
Posted over 4 years ago.

I am sorry, I can't. But you may look for free legal advice in your area, like a Bar association service that provides pro-bono services.