No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

So, may I know in which state should I find an attorney then.
the place where property is, the place the deceased elder lived, or the place defender lives currently?

Lawrence A Friedman
Lawrence A Friedman, Elder Law Attorney - Bridgewater, NJ
Posted over 4 years ago.

It depends on where you can file, which depends on the circumstances. You probably should start with an attorney near you or near the defendant.