No photo
Posted almost 4 years ago.

Ok thank you I really appreciate your help, also can I tape a conversation with his attorney legally to prove his conduct, when in telling him my fiances background and that he is changed and we have 5 children now and all the positive things and school he is attending he laughed and told me he doesn't know this to be 100% true and he may be in there for a while , I understand I know nothing about law and but he is my life me and our children need him, he seems very cold hearted and says things I believe a attorney shouldn't

William A. Jones Jr.
William A. Jones Jr., Criminal Defense Attorney - Wexford, PA
Posted almost 4 years ago.

NO. Recording a conversation in PA in which one or more of the participants is unaware of and has not consented to the recording is a violation of the Pennsylvania Wiretapping and Electronic Surveillance Act. Try to document in writing--by letter or email. In addition to what I have already suggested, I would encourage you to write a detailed history of the relationship with counsel, especially the parts for which you have personally been present such as what you just mentioned a moment ago. Such a document will help you recall the details later if needed. Your fiance should do likewise but in a letter to his attorney. You are most welcome.