No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

Thank you for your answer. I will be paying directly to the permit issuing authority and not to my friend. Will that be alright then.

John Randolph Yoak
John Randolph Yoak, Tax Lawyer - Clearwater, FL
Posted about 4 years ago.

As I mentioned in my original response, the parking permit expense probably will not qualify. The fact that the permit is in your friend's name is also a complicating factor. I would recommend asking your Flexible Spending Account administrator to provide a complete list of eligible expenses for which you may be reimbursed.