There are quite a few details that must be discussed with an attorney before your question can be answered. Normally EEOC complaints apply to companies with 15 or more employees. I suggest that you contact (check out Avvo) an employment law attorney in your locale who can meet with you in private and discuss all of the facts and then can give you sound legal advice. Good luck!