Ms. Costanzo is probably referring to the California Labor Commissioner, also known as the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement. I provided a link to file a DLSE claim in my separate answer. The National Labor Relations Board is a federal agency that only handles union-employer issues or union-union member issues.