A Chapter 209A restraining order and or a harassment order might be applicable if the damage to your vehicle, etc. constitutes a threat and/or is a series of actions intended to frighten or annoy you. Both are available without a filing fee in the district court; you may be able to do either without a lawyer. In the meantime, you will need a lawyer re whatever action your ex has brought with the lis pendens -- a lis pendens is notice that there is litigation pending regarding the title to your properties which, being where they are, must be quite valuable.