Thank you Colleen, now how would that work. I was not driving I was about to reverse the car and had my reverse lights on which the police officer noted. Could you let me know how much it would cost to hire someone to do this for me? And reallistically do I have a chance, Also if I hire someone would I be able to drive for these 30 days with the help of an attorney or must I serve this 30 days without driving.