Todd Bennett Steele
Todd Bennett Steele, Criminal Defense Attorney - Brownwood, TX
Posted over 4 years ago.

I re-read your post. If you received deferred adjudication you could maybe get an order of non-disclosure. If you received pre trial diversion, then you could get an expunction.

No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

as far as i m concerned ( i never showed up in court) from what my former lawyer said it waas a deffer offer for 180 days. The problem with non-disclosure , i assume -is that every state or federal government agency would be able to access it if they run a background, am I right? Also - I called almost 20 law firms this morning , and no one gave me an answer, ans is something that seem real simple to me. And thanks, I appreciate your advices.