No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

they wont ask for proof?? i dont have any! i didnt even saved my flight tickets or boarding passes, will they be able to check theirself and verify the lenght of time i stayed out the country??

Gintare Grigaite
Gintare Grigaite, Immigration Attorney - Bayonne, NJ
Posted over 3 years ago.

Yes, pretty much, if you traveled, you will be in the system. If you lost your passport, you lost it, there is nothing you can do about it, so you must be truthful and answer the questions to the best of your ability. If you submitted a full copy of your passport for your green card application, then you may request your file from immigration via FOIA, which is Form G-639, but that may take a long time until you receive a response. What I recommend is that you have an experienced immigration attorney to help you with this process, if you do not have one yet.