No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

I just wanted to know who I could turn to if I have been wronged in juvenile court. My case is not currently appealable since it is under review everytime I ask the clerk of courts. I have hired family law lawyer but what I want to know is when it is all over who can I show the facts to so they can see that things are bring handle correctly., even just for others who might later go through the same thing or for others that did not stand up. Since it is a juv. Court situation i believe its not like call up wavy tv 10 like some try to suggest, trying to be sensible

Rixon Charles Rafter III
Rixon Charles Rafter III, Litigation Lawyer - Fairfax, VA
Posted over 4 years ago.

'Court appointed?' A GAL?