No photo
Posted almost 4 years ago.

I completely understand that CPS has little to no legal authority. As far as being able to do a motion to modify how would visitation be? Obviously, this man is a registered sex offender and I don't want my child to be around him and her judgment is clearly not great so could I get supervised visitation? Thank you for your help!

Benjamin Robert Peppard
Posted almost 4 years ago.

Yes, from the facts above (mom's substance abuse issues), and based on the same reasoning, this would very likely warrant supervised visitation.