No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

thanks now how do i go about filing a small claims?

Jeffrey Bruce Gold
Jeffrey Bruce Gold, Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney - Bellmore, NY
Posted over 4 years ago.

You call the municipality where the car lot is located, ask where the small claims court is, go down there and fill out a summons, and then follow the procedure established by the court for serving it.