No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

Thank you so much, I called the NVC and they said that I need to submit EZ form and they need only the tax for 1 year

F. J. Capriotti III
F. J. Capriotti III, Immigration Attorney - Portland, OR
Posted about 4 years ago.

Keep in mind:

1. The person you talked to is probably a 'contract' person in a call-center
2. That person probably didn't give you their name/employee number.

With that said, you might get lucky, once the real government agent reviews the papers. If they're not satisfied, they will ask for more.