No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

my daughter is 6 her NCP hasn't seen her in about 3 years and before that he has seen he maybe a hand full of times in her life. If I pass away I do not want her NCP to get custody of her because he is violent how can I make sure he doesn"t get custody in the event of my death?

Gary L. Schlesinger
Gary L. Schlesinger, Child Custody Lawyer - Libertyville, IL
Posted over 4 years ago.

write a will. name a guardian. explain why. no guarantee that this will work. the surviving parent has a superior right to custody. go see an estate planning attorne.