No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

It is a sole proprietorship, did have income in 2011 and filed taxes for that in 2012, but in 2012 all my income was through my employer so i just have w2.

Scott J. Wittlin
Scott J. Wittlin, Tax Lawyer - Boston, MA
Posted over 4 years ago.

If you have no 1099 income than just file your normal 1040 with your employers W-2 information.