No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

thnx for you replay .
i mean my Dubai's visa will be finisehd soon and i cannot go back to syria ! i would like to go and stay with my uncle in the US .....please not that my uncle is an American

Michael Hugh Carlin
Michael Hugh Carlin, Immigration Attorney - Ann Arbor, MI
Posted over 4 years ago.

Unfortunately, your uncle will not be able to file a petition for you. You could apply for a visitor visa to the USA, or perhaps a student visa, or an employment-based visa. You need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney.