No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

One more question. From what I understand, tax returns are only submitted if my green card was based on marriage to a USC, and I am applying from three years? Is that correct? In all other cases, no tax returns are required.

Yolanda Navarrete
Yolanda Navarrete, Immigration Attorney - Morristown, NJ
Posted over 4 years ago.

Tax returns are required in many applications. I don't remember off hand which do, but it is in the instructions to the application.