No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

what is wavier? and multilpe ones?? also when he was held at the us border deportion jail they had told him it was his first deportion he had the right to fix his papers. im confused.

Natalia Polukhtin
Natalia Polukhtin, Immigration Attorney - Phoenix, AZ
Posted about 4 years ago.

If you have this question, you definitely need a lawyer. Generally, any person who spent over a year in the country unlawfully, or who has been deported, is inadmissible (meaning, cannot return lawfully) for 10 years. To lift this bar, you need a waiver (perdon) - special "forgiveness" from the Government.