No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

He's had it for 18 months now

Diane L Gruber
Diane L Gruber, Family Law Attorney - West Linn, OR
Posted over 4 years ago.

Ask for your funds, set up an appointment with him/her or legal assistant to pick up check. If you can't get your money AND a proper accounting of what has been paid from the original settlement amount, call Bar in Sacramento.