No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

I was wondering if I can appeal the leagality of the defender not bringing up the issue or judge not seeing that time spent in custody before accepting this plea. I was 22 and feel that I was somehow dupped into plea because of lack of knowledge in criminal justice system. I am still currently serving sentence

Robert C. Keller
Robert C. Keller, Criminal Defense Attorney - Havertown, PA
Posted over 3 years ago.

The only thing you can try now is to have an attorney file a motion seeking early termination of your probation.