No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

They had sent me similar collection letter one year back, what should I do. I email records that, this is not my debt. They are forcing me to pay this or face the consequence.

Crosby Scott Connolly
Crosby Scott Connolly, Debt Collection Attorney - San Diego, CA
Posted over 4 years ago.

you should contact an attorney that specializes in the FDCPA immediately.