No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

Of course I want the money, I just don't want to lose the relationship. She has no other source of income. I just need to make a decision.

James P. Frederick
James P. Frederick, Probate Attorney - Livonia, MI
Posted about 4 years ago.

You may be able to discuss your mother's estate planning. That may take care of this, if you are her only heir. You would not get the money NOW, but you would eventually get it.