No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

Thank you for the info... I checked the records, and change of officer/agent was filed in 2004. That should help with State of Michigan. Do you know if there is a similar documents search site for IRS?

James P. Frederick
James P. Frederick, Probate Attorney - Livonia, MI
Posted over 4 years ago.

No, there is no similar site for the IRS, because the corporation is a State entity. But you can use the information from the State in dealing with the IRS. That should give you a VERY solid argument that you are not the person they are looking for.