No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

Thank you! Another question is how can I go about getting him help no one in the family has money and I really do not want the state to make him be the example I know that the PD will not do anything for him.

Gilberto Benito Vega
Gilberto Benito Vega, Criminal Defense Attorney - Sacramento, CA
Posted over 4 years ago.

You have an unfortunate situation. Without money you will have to go with a public defender. This is not the end of the world. PDs are very competent attorneys and took the same bar as any private attorney. The only disadvantage is that they are massively overworked. Good luck.