1061368 1463514322
Gary L. Schlesinger, Child Custody Lawyer - Libertyville, IL
Posted over 3 years ago.

actually, no. do a petition for rule to show cause. new supreme court rule requires personal service of the rule.

1075139 1439229824
Peggy M. Raddatz, Child Custody Lawyer - La Grange, IL
Posted over 3 years ago.

That is what I meant,obviously, a PETITION for a Rule to Show Cause.