No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

Do you think I can be employed with my expired passport though? Thank you

Stephen D. Berman
Stephen D. Berman, Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL
Posted over 4 years ago.

Its up to the employer.
Stephen Berman
Attorney at Law

Immigration Attorneys, LLP
8989 N. Port Washington Rd., Ste 201
Milwaukee, WI 53217
Tel. 414.939.8099
Fax 414.939.8098

Sent from my wireless device
This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the named addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments thereto,
is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender, at Immigration Attorneys, LLP by sending
a reply e-mail or by phoning the sender at 312.661.9100 and permanently delete the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof.
Thank you.