No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

Dear Haroen, we have not discussed divorce yet - as it stands right now we are just taking some time apart, as far as bona fide documentation can you please give me an example of what I could use?> I have read on other places that joint accounts, pictures and utility bills essentially make up the strongest case..

Haroen Calehr
Haroen Calehr, Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX
Posted over 4 years ago.

Yes, essentially, in addition to pictures, trips you may have taken together, vacations, family events, affidavits from other people who know you who are US citizens, etc. You must get divorced first. No waiver possible without it. IF you need more info call my office for a consultation.