No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

Thank you so much for your answer - What evidence can I gather, I have her in my life insurance at work, I'm getting a joint account from my savings account in order to send her money every 2 weeks to help her since she will be living alone, we're also getting costco and sams cards under both names, income tax she declined to do it jointly because she's afraid she will not get the same refund she usually does, I don't know what else to do.. I'm stumped..

Carlos E Sandoval
Carlos E Sandoval, Immigration Attorney - Hollywood, FL
Posted over 4 years ago.

Photos together, lease of the place where you live, phone bills under both of your names, cable, electricity, etc. There are many other things. You should consult with an immigration attorney to evaluate your case to see what other things you have that can be helpful.