No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

Thank you very much for your response. How do you do this publication if the kid was born abroad. I mean that unknown father definitely has never been to USA. Do you still do this publication at the place this kid now lives?? Thank you again

Jill K. Whitbeck
Jill K. Whitbeck, Family Law Attorney - Reno, NV
Posted about 4 years ago.

You will need to ask a local attorney for what your judges require. Generally a name change only has to be published locally.