Mark, thank you for your response. I have done allot of research trying to figure out the best way to handle this situation. In reading I have come to the same conclusion you stated, that I need to file a petition. I just know which petition to file. Should it be against my brother or about not lodging our fathers will as you stated. I have spoken to a few attorneys. However, I haven't been able to get the information I've needed to get this back in court.