I agree. If you are over 21, you may have a good case depending on your driving and the FST's, and whether the officer conducted the DUI investigation correctly. I won a case just like this and my client was .17 BAC, so you should contact an attorney immediately. DMV will suspend your license if you are convicted of a DUI, therefore it is wise to try to obtain a dismissal or reduction of the charge.