No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

yes, I have shown them the visa and new petition and told them that i switched the organization. they told me that they are giving the i94 with visa expiration you can extend it later

Jeffrey Adam Devore
Jeffrey Adam Devore, Immigration Attorney - West Palm Beach, FL
Posted over 4 years ago.

This sounds as though the inspector at the port of entry. Depending on the specific facts of what happened it may be able to be corrected by CBP. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review the facts of your case and recommend how best to proceed.