No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

I94 is expired. However, extension filled is approved. Can my dependent still apply for EAD?

Stephen D. Berman
Stephen D. Berman, Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL
Posted about 4 years ago.

If the dependent was granted an extension of status and is still in status, then the dependent can file for an EAD.