No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

Thank you so much.. No hearing dates yet, I just responded, so I should go back to the San Fernando court and file A request for support? before He makes the next move? Help.. I'm so lost..

Tobie Brina Waxman
Tobie Brina Waxman, Family Law Attorney - Los Angeles, CA
Posted over 4 years ago.

If you want support, you should file a Request for Order for support. There is no time line here. It doesn't matter when or what his next move is. The longer you wait to take action, the longer it will be before there is any obligation on his part to pay support.