No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

Can a person get in trouble for filing false charges on someone when they know it clearly isn't true.

Seth P Chazin
Seth P Chazin, Criminal Defense Attorney - Albany, CA
Posted over 4 years ago.

Yes. It's called filing a false police report (if it was reported to the police or other authorities).