No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

IDHS is a party to the case. Clerk told me IDHS attorney has to set the date.

Wes Cowell
Wes Cowell, Child Support Lawyer - Chicago, IL
Posted over 4 years ago.

Ahhhhhhhh . . . now I see the problem: You're working without a lawyer and now you're compounding your mistake by taking legal advice from the court clerk. The solution is to hire an attorney. Why do you refuse to do that?