No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

i did and she just dosent have the time to research the case correctly. i ask question after question and she cannot answer any of my questions to not even having my discovery can she provide

Nicholas Lubchenco
Nicholas Lubchenco, Criminal Defense Attorney - Denver, CO
Posted over 4 years ago.

If you hired her, you can get another lawyer. If you have a PD you can either come up with the money to hire a private attorney or make the best of it. I don't know the facts of your case and without that can't give you any specific advice. Here is a general rule. If you pled or were convicted of indecent exposure at trial, you must register/deregister as the statute requires until and unless you apply to be taken off the register and a judge grants that request. If you didn't do that and you have an indecent exposure conviction, that'd be a significant problem for you. Failure to register cases are very challenging to defend. There are some technical issues for some cases but those are the minority.