No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

Can you please let me know the procedures needed for sponsorship? Thank you.

Myron Russell Morales
Myron Russell Morales, Immigration Attorney - Austin, TX
Posted over 4 years ago.

You would file an adjustment package for each of them. You can check out the instructions for the I-130 and I-485 for all the details at

Veronica Tunitsky
Veronica Tunitsky, Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX
Posted over 4 years ago.

If they didn't enter legally and don't have protection under 245i, they will not be eligible to adjust in the us. You need to meet with a lawyer to review what can and cannot be done for them.